Questions frequently asked on our email:
1. I am a horrible dancer. Can I learn Argentine Tango at your school?
2. I do not have a partner. Can I still come to Tango classes?
3. Do I need a special dancing outfit?
4. How can I convince my boyfriend to start taking Tango lessons with
5. So, when can I start?
6. I have heard that your are the best Tango school in the country.
7. I have never danced before. Do you accept beginners?
8. I have several years of dancing experience. May I start immediately?
9. I want to compete. Do you train for dance competitions?
10. May I first check the tango classes before I decide to start
dancing Tango at your school?
11. Is there an age limit for dancing Argentine Tango?
12. Will I learn fast and easy to dance Argentine Tango?
- Of course you can! Maybe you will discover your hidden talent for dance, and
realize that you are not such a horrible dancer.
- Yes. Our classes are for individuals as well.
- Tango is a dance of elegance. It is almost a rule for men to wear
salon shoes and for women to wear
- Tango will help him play soccer better. Or just remind him that Al Pacino, Che
Guevara, Diego Armando Maradona, and Marlon Brando, were all dancing Tango.
- You can start anytime you want. Just check the schedule of our lessons and
come to our school.
- Probably because of the experience and passion that we bring into our tango
classes. Another reason would that we are be fun people to work with and our
lessons have a laid-back atmosphere, where you can develop your creativity and
imagination, just like in Tango schools of the biggest cities of the world.
- Yes we do. Not only you will learn to dance, but you will discover a new
magical world of Argentine Tango.
- Excellent! The answer is yes. Your experience will help you learn the basics
very fast so you can proceed with advanced levels.
- Of course. As experienced international competitors, we will use group and
private lessons in order to bring you to the appropriate level.
- Yes! Not only that you will be allowed to look, but you will try basic Tango
steps and be able to feel the Pasiontango atmosphere as well.
- Of course not! Your age is irrelevant. Additionally, your age can only spice
up your Tango.
- That mainly depends on you. If you are dedicated to Tango – Tango will pay you
back. You will learn steps and technique pretty easy. However, to dance Tango
with your heart, you will need to spend more time dancing.